RIVERSIDE COUNTY’S PREMIER REHABILITATION
You have a choice
of where to recover.
WE’RE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC Call today (951)-766-5116
NEED REHAB AFTER A HOSPITAL STAY? CHOOSE REHABILITATION AT THE VILLAGE.
The Village offers expert rehabilitation treatments and therapies to help you recover after an injury, illness or surgery. Our team works with you and your doctors to ensure the safest path to regaining your strength, mobility and independence.
You don’t have to be a resident of The Village to receive physical, occupational and speech therapies from us. We’re open to the public and accept most major health insurance, including PPOs, Medicare, and long-term care insurance.
If you’re a resident of our Life Plan Community, you’ll get full access to our on-site Rehabilitation services. It’s part of your support and services care plan. If you ever need Rehabilitation after a hospital stay, you can recover on campus with people you know and trust.
- Private serenity suites and semi-private rooms
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with premium menu that changes daily – and snacks
- Wi-Fi and basic cable TV
- Life-enrichment activity programs
- Outdoor patio with fountain
- Comprehensive coordinated care plan
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Access to on-site Skilled Nursing care, if needed
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Improve strength, mobility and balance to prevent falls
- Reduce and manage pain
- Get help recovering from an injury or surgery
- Improve muscle strength, range of motion in joints, motor skills, and hand dexterity
- Develop and regain the ability to perform daily tasks, including self-care, cooking, eating, writing and more
- Learn to use assistive technology such as shower chairs, transfer boards, grab bars, augmented communication devices, and others
- Improve communication skills and cognitive functioning
- Learn strategies for safe swallowing while eating and drinking
Not quite ready to go home after rehab?
Voted #1 in the Inland Empire 17 years in a row!
In our vibrant Life Plan Community, you’ll find small-town charm, friendly neighbors, and a worry-free lifestyle. It’s easy to meet new people and explore interesting and engaging activities.
From day one, you have a plan in place in case your health care needs change. You’ll feel secure knowing you have access to health services and support, should the need arise.
It all adds up to making life as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Best of all, you’ll have friends close by as well as our trusted staff.